Selasa, 14 April 2009
di
10.48
|
I don’t have a title to my written now because I don’t have a specific topic. I just only write about whatever I feel and whatever I get in English class with Mr. Marsigit.
First, I want to deliver my points of view about the English class in fourth week. In that meeting, as usual Mr. Marsigit looks tidy. As a very busy person, I think its okay if he mengutamakan his performance. “I must meet many people everyday, so I must look good”. He said with smile.
Mr. Marsigit always looks funny in every meeting. In every meeting, he also never felt bored to give us high motivation and spirit to get our aims. He never stops tell us about his experiences to be motivation for us.
Tell about the class, the material of study in this meeting is about linear equations and quadratic equations. Mr. Marsigit gave us about the definition of linear and quadratic equations and how to get the solution of it and also how to make it in the graphic. Solve the solution of equations means to substitute the variable by a constant to make the equations be a true statement. We can apply “substitute method“ and “eliminate method“ to solve the solution of the equations. The difference of linear and quadratic equation is linear equation is the equation which the highest power of the variable is “one” but quadratic equation is the equation which the highest power of the variable is “two”. So if the solutions are made in graphic we will get the straight line for linear equation and curve for the other.
The materials was same which we got in junior high school and senior high school and I think its very simple for us, but by using the different learning method it be interest more. We got English in mathematic.
In the last time of that meeting, Mr. Marsigit shown us his book. The title is mathematic for junior high school. The interested of his book is the settings of pages. In every page consist of two languages which Indonesian in the left side and English in the others. The essentials of his book is simple mathematic. Not too hard to study. The formulas, theorems, graphics and the examples for problem studies are very simple. I think his book is very good used to students of junior high school. They can get a lot of knowledge from his book. Not only for mathematic but also the English. They can exercise to use English. But, because of the cost, I think the book only used in the city, the students in the villages can’t buy this book.
First, I want to deliver my points of view about the English class in fourth week. In that meeting, as usual Mr. Marsigit looks tidy. As a very busy person, I think its okay if he mengutamakan his performance. “I must meet many people everyday, so I must look good”. He said with smile.
Mr. Marsigit always looks funny in every meeting. In every meeting, he also never felt bored to give us high motivation and spirit to get our aims. He never stops tell us about his experiences to be motivation for us.
Tell about the class, the material of study in this meeting is about linear equations and quadratic equations. Mr. Marsigit gave us about the definition of linear and quadratic equations and how to get the solution of it and also how to make it in the graphic. Solve the solution of equations means to substitute the variable by a constant to make the equations be a true statement. We can apply “substitute method“ and “eliminate method“ to solve the solution of the equations. The difference of linear and quadratic equation is linear equation is the equation which the highest power of the variable is “one” but quadratic equation is the equation which the highest power of the variable is “two”. So if the solutions are made in graphic we will get the straight line for linear equation and curve for the other.
The materials was same which we got in junior high school and senior high school and I think its very simple for us, but by using the different learning method it be interest more. We got English in mathematic.
In the last time of that meeting, Mr. Marsigit shown us his book. The title is mathematic for junior high school. The interested of his book is the settings of pages. In every page consist of two languages which Indonesian in the left side and English in the others. The essentials of his book is simple mathematic. Not too hard to study. The formulas, theorems, graphics and the examples for problem studies are very simple. I think his book is very good used to students of junior high school. They can get a lot of knowledge from his book. Not only for mathematic but also the English. They can exercise to use English. But, because of the cost, I think the book only used in the city, the students in the villages can’t buy this book.
Diposting oleh
ridwan putunaja

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar